- What is the booking process?
1. Client will need to book through the website. If item(s) to be bought are sold out on the website, client will need to reach out to CalliQuote through the FB Page to check for availability.
2. Client will confirm booking by finalizing the payment and sending proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. CalliQuote will verify payment and will reach out to client for the details of the order (such as design, etc)
4. Once order is done, CalliQuote will inform client that orders are ready for pick up. Client will need to schedule a pick up with CalliQuote.
5. Prior pick up date and time, CalliQuote will ready the orders for pick up by Grab, Lalamove, or Transportify drivers.
6. Client will book any of these couriers to pick up their orders and send the details to CalliQuote.
7. Once order has been picked up, CalliQuote will inform client that their order is on the way.
- What is the payment terms?
50% non-refundable downpayment is required in order to confirm the order/booking.
Remaining 50% balance shall be completed prior release of orders. Orders will not be released if balance has not been paid.
- What is the size reference?
All sizes are in inches.
- 10x15 is the same size as a 1/8 illustration board
- 15x20 is the same size as a 1/4 illustration board
- 20x30 is the same size as a 1/2 illustration board
- 30x40 is the same size as a 1 whole illustration board
- What are the color options for the Vinyl Stickers?
You may check it here. Some vinyl stickers may require an add-on/upgrade fee.
- What are the shipping options?
Shipping shall be charged to the client.
Pickups shall be scheduled with CalliQuote and will be through the client´s choice of courier (Grab Express, Lalamove, etc). Pickup location is at Quezon City. Strictly no meet ups.
- What is the difference between Handmade and Vinyl?
Handmade items are made by hand which may come out slightly different than the peg. Vinyl, on the other hand, is designed digitally, cut on vinyl stickers, and placed on the item. Vinyl output would be similar to the design study.
- What does it mean when an item is sold out?
When an item is sold out on the website, it means that the item will need to be checked for stock availability. Please reach out to CalliQuote through our FB Page in order to inquire regarding the item´s availability.
- What does it mean when an item is unavailable?
When an item is unavailable on the website, it means that the certain combination for the variant/option is not available or not being sold. Please check for other variant combinations.
- What is your BPI QR Code?